About Casa Kalana
Casa Kalana is truly a ‘hidden paradise’. Located on a private one acre property just 250 yards from the Pacific Ocean. An area famous for its private, idyllic beaches and incredible surfing or just good old fashioned lounging in a hammock in the breeze. The sounds of the surf roaring through one of the last primary tropical dry forests in the area will constantly remind you of how close to the Pacific Ocean you are. Our idyllic setting is filled with monkeys, songbirds, hummingbirds and offers our guests the exotic atmosphere you desire and the peace and quiet you need. The property is home to 17 enormous Guanacaste trees whose canopy provides the property with year round shade. There is easy beach access from door to shore in less than three minutes. Playa Negra beach is world class with warm, clear blue water and over 70 meters wide at low tide. Just a short 75 minute drive from the International Airport in Liberia (LIR), Casa Kalana is easy to get to. exactly what you need!
- The privacy that makes Casa Kalana such a highly desirable rental
- A 2-3 minute walk to one of the best surfing spots in all of Costa Rica
- A luxurious Tropical Villa built with the environment in mind
- Surrounded by lush tropical gardens and enormous trees filled with monkeys and song birds
- Walking distance to fine dining and restaurants
- We organize surf lessons, fishing charters, horseback tours, golfing, zip lines, yoga classes, private chef, etc. Just ask!
- Enjoy the perfect tropical climate and exotic lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of…but don’t just take our word for it, read the happy reviews from our guests by clicking here.